My first project 333 cycle is winding down since there are only a few days left in June. I found that I wore about half of the things I planned to wear, but also added in some items I wasn’t expecting to wear.
I think because of this, for cycle 2, I will go the more spontaneous route. So for July-August-September, I will make things a part of my 33 as I wear them the first time.
Here are some things I discovered about myself:
1) Having a pre-planned wardrobe doesn’t work for me. I started off choosing things from the 33 I’d picked, but quickly went back to my usual, “What would be fun to wear today?” attitude.
2) I wore about the same mix of clothes I expected to wear. I wore a combination of pants, short sleeve dress shirts, tees, a jacket, a longer sleeved shirt or two, and jeans. I did not have to dress up this cycle so no dresses / skirts. I also wore very little jewelry.
3) I’m not really an accessories person. I always think I’ll wear accessories, but simply forget to use them unless I am dressing up (which is rare). I think I may be unusual in this compared to many women. I’m more about variety in make-up and nice smelling bath stuff though.
So what did I wear…31 items, mostly clothing. Here is my list:
- Black dress pants
- Brown dress pants
- Blue corduroy jacket
- Purple hoodie
- Dark pink tee
- Purple tee
- Green tee
- Black tee
- Navy blue tee
- Brown tee
- Purple button down shirt
- Blue button down shirt
- Brown and white button down shirt
- Black and dark pink button down shirt
- Dark purple short sleeved sweater
- Teal crocheted 3/4 sleeve sweater
- Brown tank
- Green elbow sleeve sweater
- Navy elbow sleeve sweater
- Pink tank
- Navy tank
- Navy 3/4 sleeve shirt
- Brown Dansko clogs
- Black Merrill clogs
- Casual sport sandals
- Brown dress sandals
- Black dress sandals
- Aquamarine and sterling silver ring
- Sterling silver ring with green stone
- Blue, green, and purple beaded bracelet
How did anyone else’s first cycle of Project 333 go?